Water Damage Restoration
Do you have a leaking pipe, roof damage after a storm, or significant water intrusion from interior or exterior flooding? If so, having the right team in your corner to handle water damage restoration is essential. Lightspeed Restoration understands the impact of standing water and excessive moisture.
It might feel overwhelming when trying to select a water restoration contractor, but our trained technicians at Lightspeed Restoration are easy to work with. We know your main goal is getting your home back to its pre-damaged condition. Once you call us, we will be there within hours to start the assessment, planning, and restoration process. The faster you have trained technicians at your door, the easier it is to get everything back to normal.
What is Water Damage Restoration?
Our process is developed to restore your home to pre-damage condition. Some homeowners try DIY cleanups with a mop and bucket or use a wet-dry vacuum. However, you must remember that moisture could end up underneath flooring, cabinetry, and other tight spaces. Once this occurs, you run the risk of mold growth or costly secondary damage. Keep in mind:
- Water damage restoration is an all-encompassing process
- Restoration involves water extraction, drying, content restoration, and mold prevention
- Hiring IICRC-certified experts like Lightspeed Restoration means the job will be done right
Our Proven Water Damage Cleanup Process
We like to think of ourselves as restoration first responders. Our Lightspeed Restoration team is highly responsive, arriving at your door within hours to contain and mitigate the damage, perform a detailed assessment, and move into the removal and drying phases. We feature end-to-end services that give you peace of mind that everything will get handled with care and efficiency.
- Water Extraction – We bring portable extractors, weighted extraction tools, and other equipment to help us extract as much water as possible.
- Demo and Debris Removal – In many water damage incidents, some building materials like drywall, carpeting, and carpet padding will be unsalvageable and call for removal. We handle all material removal and disposal following local guidelines. This task may involve removing drywall to expose the inner wall cavity or taking up carpets to ensure adequate subfloor drying.
- Drying and Dehumidification – Thorough drying and returning your home to proper relative humidity (RH) levels becomes paramount with water damage restoration. We use dehumidifiers and powerful air movers to speed up the drying process.
- Disinfecting, Sanitizing and Deodorizing – Microbial growth is possible after a water damage incident, so we always stay one step ahead. Our technicians have a selection of EPA-registered products for the task.
- Deodorization processes will be used as necessary to ensure that there are no residual malodors left in the home.
What About Water-Soaked Contents?
We understand that the items in your home mean a lot to you and your family. Lightspeed Restoration’s technicians will inspect your contents and help you determine the best process to protect your belongings.
Having a reliable, responsive company come to your rescue when faced with water damage is priceless. Let Lightspeed Restoration show you what it means to have a trusted team in your corner for all your restoration needs. Call us whenever you need us, and we can send a crew as soon as possible.