A sewage overflow or backup can cause significant damage to your home and contents. Whether there was a backup due to a breakdown of the neighborhood sewer system or water runoff from a recent storm, Lightspeed Restoration responds with all the techniques, tools, and training to help. We act fast with a 24/7 response to help remove all unsafe water from your property so you can move quickly into the restoration process.
Causes of Sewage Backups
Various reasons could lead to a sewage backup impacting your tubs, toilets, sinks, and flooring. Blockages of your sewer line could be caused by any of the following:
- Root infiltration
- Soil settlement
- Misaligned pipe joints
- Grease buildup
- Items that get flushed down a drain
- Pipe collapse
- Septic tank failure
Regardless of the cause, our responsive team will be there fast with the right solutions.
The Lightspeed Restoration Sewage Removal Process
Not only is our team easy to work with, but we also have a detailed cleanup process following IICRC S500 standards to protect your belongings and efficiently eliminate any backup waste in your home. Our approach to bringing your property back to its pre-damage state includes the following:
- Specialized sewage and water removal to help eliminate viruses, bacteria, and parasites.
- Removal of contaminated carpeting, flooring, furnishings, and, when necessary, other surfaces impacted by potential contamination.
- Specialized drying equipment like air movers and dehumidifiers will be used to help dry and ventilate the area.
- Lightspeed Restoration uses EPA-registered disinfection and sanitization products. We will determine what products and processes will be best suited to restore the damage to your home.
We are Your Expert Partners for Home Restoration Services
Lightspeed Restoration offers quality work and reliable processes to assist with any sewage cleanup needs you have. Along with trusted services, we can also address any questions about the process and what you can expect while our team is working in your home.
Having a company you can trust to be there for 24/7 emergency response in case of a sewage issue can help provide greater peace of mind to your daily life. Contact Lightspeed Restoration today and learn more about how our experienced technicians can help you recover from a sewage incident.