Discover why investing in a fire and water restoration franchise can be a rewarding and profitable business opportunity.
What it Means to Own a Fire and Water Restoration Franchise
Fire and water restoration businesses specialize in cleaning, repairing, and restoring properties that have been damaged by fire, water, and other related disasters. Their services aim to bring affected residential and commercial properties back to their original state or as close to it as possible. Common amenities offered by fire and water restoration franchises include:
- Water damage remediation: This involves handling water damage issues such as flooding, sewage removal, water extraction, and clean-up after a severe storm.
- Fire damage repair: A fire damage restoration business offers specific services like soot and smoke remediation, management and inventory of belongings, odor removal, and board-up services.
- Indoor air quality: Restoration businesses can also help with issues not caused by a major event. Proper air quality can be ensured through HVAC and air duct cleaning, moisture control, mold remediation, odor removal, sanitization, and moisture control.
- Disaster response: In the event of a severe storm or hurricane, restoration businesses can help home and business owners with clean up and recovery to get things back to normal.
- Reconstruction: Often after the initial clean-up of water and fire damage is complete, repairs are needed. Reputable restoration businesses should be able to assess what needs to be fixed, remove any materials that are no longer usable, and keep the damage from further spreading throughout the home or business.
The primary objective of a restoration business is to help individuals and businesses recover by restoring their properties and belongings to a pre-loss condition while ensuring safety and health standards are met.
Why Consider the Restoration Industry?
The restoration market is growing worldwide. In 2020, the industry was worth an estimated $210 billion. In the U.S. alone, the market was valued at approximately $80 billion in 2022. Just the water damage sector on its own is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% until 2025.
But what’s causing this incredible industry growth? There are a few reasons:
- Recession-resistance: Emergency home services are needed all the time, regardless of the economy. Homes and businesses alike will always need restoration services after fires, floods, and other catastrophic events.
- Climate change: The planet’s changing climate is causing an increased frequency of weather related disasters. Different regions of the U.S. experience different climate woes, with Western states prone to long wildfire seasons, for example, while Eastern states are at higher risk of flooding due to heavy rainfall and hurricanes. Midwestern and Southern regions are prone to weather extremes like hail, derechos, and tornadoes, according to Climate.gov.
- Community impact: Of course, many business owners start their own companies to enhance their financial standing – and there’s nothing wrong with that. But there are entrepreneurs who also care deeply about making a positive impact on the people around them.
Lightspeed Restoration: Your Next Investment Opportunity
At Lightspeed Restoration, we’re changing the restoration industry with our cutting-edge operations technology and top-notch marketing campaigns. Our team of industry professionals will provide you and your team with IICRC approved fire and flood restoration training to make sure your business starts off on the right foot. No previous industry experience is required to qualify for our franchise opportunity.
Plus, Lightspeed Restoration is one of the many brands backed by Home Franchise Concepts, a leading home services franchise brand. Our franchisees get the benefit of partnering with an experienced company with a proven track record.
Among the top franchise FAQs is, of course, “How much does it cost?” To start a Lightspeed Restoration franchise, investors can expect to spend between $154,980 and $253,500. However, we do offer up to $35,200 of in-house financing to qualified candidates. Learn more.
To learn more about Lightspeed Restoration, request franchise info today, and one of our representatives will be in touch with you soon.